With proper care, Green’s cabinetry will provide a lifetime of use and satisfaction. Proper care involves attentive cleaning, polishing and careful avoidance of damaging household cleaners.
All of our cabinetry is finished with an extremely durable finish. Follow these simple steps to take care of your cabinetry:
- Wipe with a damp cloth and dry with a soft cloth. Avoid abrasive cleaning solutions or scouring pads.
- Clean spills promptly. While it is unlikely that allowing a spill to dry will affect the finish, cleaning promptly is always wise.
- Don’t hang wet towels on door or drawer fronts. Over time, this may damage the door, drawer or finish.
- Always use the door handles and knobs.
- Don’t allow children to swing on doors, don’t use drawers as step ladders. Bent or twisted hinges and drawer slides usually cannot be repaired.
Periodically, use mild soap and warm water to clean door/drawer knobs or pulls. Thoroughly dry all hardware joints and surfaces and the surrounding area with a clean, soft cloth. Buff hardware with a clean, dry cloth. Lubrication of hinges is not necessary; however, hinges can be cleaned or dusted using cotton-tipped swabs.